Clean Air by Baker BIOVANGUARD
Bu ürün ile ilgili verdiğiniz siparişlerde fiyat teklifimiz 2 iş günü içerisinde tarafınıza gönderilecektir. Teşekkür ederiz.
BioVanguard – Biological Safety cabinet – Class II (IIA & IIB)
The BioVanguard series consists of high-quality Class II biological safety cabinets, designed for microbiological research with, for example, bacteria, viruses and allergens.
The safety cabinets offer optimum protection for product, user and environment in places where substances with biosafety levels 1, 2 and 3 are used. This series meets the highest requirements in terms of quality, biological safety, reliability, ergonomics and user-friendliness. In addition, both energy consumption and noise levels are low.
Especially for applications with a high microbiological risk or toxic applications, such as the production of cytotoxic drugs, there is the BioVanguard B. It is equipped with a 1st HEPA-filter stage below the work surface, which filters intake air and keep the internal construction of the cabinet free from contamination.
- 7° sloped front window (laminated safety glass) for ergonomic work position of the operator. With predefined working, open and close position.
- Ergonomic epoxy coated aluminium arm rest contributes to the comfortable working position of the operator.
- Ergonomic lighting is positioned outside the work area. This does not disturb the downflow, nor create inconvenient shades, nor create obstructions during cleaning.
- Ergonomic foot rest is integrated in the optional available support frame.
- User-friendly LCD control panel, positioned at an angle, showing the operator all relevant functions and alarms at a glance.
Easy to Clean
- Advanced sliding/hinged window: The front window can be lifted completely, opening the entire work area for easy cleaning and/or (un)loading large items.
- The drip tray underneath the worktop collects spilled liquids up to 1,5 Litres (according to EN 12469), preventing these liquids from entering parts of the cabinet that are difficult to clean.
- Standard equipped with seamless one piece Stainless Steel worktop. Easy to clean and able to collect another 2-3 Litres of spilled liquids.
Advanced Safety Futures
- Exceeds EN12469 standard; because of the multi-shell construction all contaminated areas are under or surrounded by negative pressure.
- Work top with V-shaped air slits provides superior safety by preventing blocking the inflow and contamination from the operator’s sleeves.
- Pre-filter prevents dust, dirt and particles to gather in the interior of the cabinet, it increases the life time of the HEPA-filters and it ensures maximum effect of decontamination.
- Laminated safety glass front window (8 mm, 2 layers).
- Arm rest operates like an aerofoil, improving air inflow and thus operator protection.